- A Scout controller type has been introduced
- A Channel as a parameter option in the dropdown is added for Arrow, Ped Crossing (Ped Man or Hand-Do not Walk) and the detector scan elements.
- A new feature has been added for ATMS Parking module where user can set up a parking facility to automatically receive updates from pods or to manually declare the parking facility to be open or closed.
Other Defects and Features Addressed:
- The speed on the outward facing approach for the first and the last intersection of a corridor does not need to be defined in order to generate Time-Space diagram.
- The errors with generating link and arterial bands in Time-Space diagram when cycle lengths and offsets are changing have been resolved.
- Volume related reports have been updated to not show values when no data has been received and to show “0” values only when a received value is zero.
- New parameters related to Flashing Yellow Operations have been introduced in the database editor for v76 controller types.
- The databases of v76 2070 type controller can be exported via Enhanced ATMS-Synchro Integration
- The Database Configuration dropdown has been expanded to show archived database names in its entirety.
- The appearance of duplicate entries from Detector failure, volume/occupancy, and database comparison reports have been resolved.
- Field Alarms report generates the document when a large majority of alarms are selected manually from the list
- The correct time intervals for export of volumes to Synchro via UTDF are being used (previously offset by one) and “60 Minute Counts” is added to reflect that ATMS will always export data for 1 hour. If a user selects a shorter or longer period of time than 1 hour, the data will be averaged or extrapolated as needed.
- After editing the subscriber in CV module, a user will be sent back to the list of subscribers and not the main menu.
- The issue with loading of Archived databases for controllers has been resolved.
- The controller Names are ordered alphabetically in the Volume/Occupancy report.
- Notes entered by users will not be repeated multiple times, and in case they are deleted, the system notes will automatically disappear from all clients.