- NEW: Replay functionality. Playback recorded data to see the intersection, the calls made, and the phase states.
- NEW: Diagnostic display window to report data of interest including temperature, voltages, and versions of firmware and software.
- NEW: Phases display to show all phase states.
- NEW: Recommission. Reconfigure a factory box into a known site in one step, allowing easy recovery for a hardware failure. Never have to reconfigure an entire intersection.
- NEW: Capability to remotely make and/or clear calls on zones through the Client. This could be useful in incident scenarios where users might want to manually change zone activations remotely.
- NEW: New GridSmart Reports features including: (a) user-defined bin lengths for length-based classification; (b) turning movement count reports on industry-standard diagrams; (c) incident reports for exits on red and illegal turning movements; and (d) raw data export.
- NEW: HTML User Manual included with and linked from Client.
- NEW: Self-verifying Update Stick. Update process will verify integrity of files before running to mitigate issues with corrupt Update Sticks.
- NEW: Engine DOS window (black with white text) no longer visible on Processor (or VNC) to prevent users from killing Engine unexpectedly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Session-based authentication. You will no longer need to enter your password on every change.
- IMPROVEMENT: Service window (white with black text) on Processor now requires confirmation to close to prevent users from killing Service (and Engine) unexpectedly
3.2 (Apr 2012) Print
Modified on: Mon, 17 May, 2021 at 4:47 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.