- NEW: The new Performance Module replaces the Counts and Realtime Data Modules. The Performance Module enables historical reporting on performance-related data that was previously only available for the last hour through the Realtime Data API.
- NEW: New report types are available with the Performance Module, with more types to come in iterative releases. These new report types currently include multi-day aggregation, by sum or average, on volume and turning movement reports, as well as red and green occupancy.
- NEW: The Sites Homepage now offers a lightweight view that collapses Site Cards to just text and network reachability status. This view can significantly improve Client performance on the Sites Homepage for customers with fast connections to dozens of sites.
- NEW: The Client will now let you know when there is an update available on GRIDSMART Cloud with a notification and an Update button on the Sites Homepage.
- NEW: For customers with the Performance Module (or Realtime Data Module, which will be automatically upgraded), you can now pull historical performance data from the API, including phase transitions and phase-associated realtime data such as minute-by-minute occupancy, etc.
- IMPROVEMENT: Adding a module license to a system has been significantly streamlined. Laptop and Publish no longer required. Now all you need to do is put the license file(s) at the root level of a USB stick and insert that stick into the Processor(s).
- IMPROVEMENT: Streamlined the UI so that you can see more image and less interface until you need it.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added a 5 minute reporting interval so you can generate more fine-grained reports on your data.
- IMPROVEMENT: Engine counting and detection accuracy for advance-detection, traditional cameras has been improved in cases where the camera might be shaking from wind.
- IMPROVEMENT: Engine loss-of-visibility detection algorithms have been improved, significantly reducing the false alarm rate while simultaneously increasing the detection rate.
- FIX: Fixed bug introduced in 5.4 that caused malformed data to be returned by the realtime data API.
- FIX: Fixed bug, related to measuring the time between images for infrared cameras, that could decrease detection and counting accuracy.
- CHANGE: The new Performance Plus Module, which includes all the functionality of the Performance Module, supersedes the previous Alerts Module. With Performance Plus, the system can email you when certain events occur or conditions are met.
- CHANGE: Count data storage and retrieval architecture on the Client has been changed to improve reporting flexibility for future releases. Your existing count data will be migrated in the background. The data migration status is available in a new tray icon.
- CHANGE: The Realtime Data module will be automatically upgraded to the Performance Module. The Counts Module will continue to work as always, but will not be able to use the new report types.
- CHANGE: Removed support for viewing version 3.x sites from the Client. You can still download the 3.3.1 Client from GRIDSMART Cloud if you need it.
- CHANGE: The count file format and how those files are returned via the API have changed. Please review the API documentation before upgrading your Processors to 6.0 or later if you have applications or integrations that rely on the previous count file format or API returns.
6.0 (September 2015) Print
Modified on: Mon, 17 May, 2021 at 4:47 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.