- NEW: Network Switch settings can now be configured using the Client.
- NEW: NTP is now supported. By default GRIDSMART uses time.nist.gov. This can be modified using VNC.
- NEW: New data type! Arrivals and zone states are now available with the Performance module and can be used for the new web-based Purdue Coordination Diagrams. Note that this requires that the Processor communicate with https://api.gridsmart.com.
- NEW: Added support for a new cell modem with improved North American coverage.
- IMPROVEMENT: Count accuracy was improved in permissive-only zones.
- IMPROVEMENT: GS2 Cabinet type can now be changed independent of the Option Card. This will allow you to recommission from one cabinet type to another without needing to Reset to Factory.
- IMPROVEMENT: Allow more time for data uploads in areas with poor cell coverage.
- IMPROVEMENT: Event data now records R, Y, and G for phases on TS2 and ITS cabinets.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved recovery from short duration power failures.
- FIX: Fixed an isolated update bug that prevents the Server from starting.
- FIX: System Event Alerts will now be sent using the modem even without the Performance+ module. This means that System Event Alerts are available even when the Processor is not on your network.
- FIX: Reject attempted updates to previous versions, preventing inevitable update failure.
- FIX: Resolved a problem that could cause empty data uploads to Cloud.
- FIX: Resolved an issue where a traditional camera could switch into night mode at the wrong time.
6.6 (May 2017) Print
Modified on: Mon, 17 May, 2021 at 4:47 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.