PREREQUISITES: GRIDSMART Processors MUST first be updated to 22.2 or later.
CRITICAL NOTE ABOUT THE UPDATE: This update will take less than 10 minutes to complete. It includes both low-level firmware updates as well as security updates to the underlying operating system. Upon reboot, it may take several minutes for the system to start up while the operating system updates are applied, with both the STATUS and CAMSTAT LEDs flashing during this time.
DO NOT DISRUPT THE SYSTEM DURING THIS TIME.
When the update is complete, it will be indicated in two ways:
- The phase LEDs on the front of the processor will all turn green.
- The Web App displays a progress bar during the update that will show that the update has completed and the system is rebooting.
- Adds the ability to remotely power cycle all cameras connected to a GRIDSMART processor using the Web App.
- Improves vehicle detection in areas of low contrast or shadows.
- Improves accuracy in nighttime vehicle detection caused by headlight splashes.
- Improves the support experience for FE3 cameras by adding image quality to the diagnostic logs.
- Improves clarity of user-facing messaging provided on the Streams tab in the GRIDSMART Web App.
- An issue where a GRIDSMART Processor in a factory default state allowed for the use of unsupported characters (GRIDSMART Password Rules) when the admin password was set.
- An issue where after a software upgrade on a GRIDSMART Processor, the Desktop App did not display the current version and displayed the previous version instead.
- An issue where some GRIDSMART Processors were responding to commands from BIU’s 5-8 instead of just BIU’s 1-4.
- An issue where a GRIDSMART Processor displayed the ability to select an internal modem for connectivity when an internal modem wasn't enabled.
- An issue where the “Seconds in Zone” field was erroneously filled with zero’s instead of the correct time the vehicle was in the zone.
- An issue where a cameras frame rate was still recorded when the camera goes offline.
- An issue where under the “Record Streams” page, an “eye” icon was visible and available for users to click to enable the pan-tilt-zoom perspective. This icon has been removed as this functionality is not supported.
- An issue where detector calls were incorrectly mapped for ATC cabinets.